Sunday, June 25, 2006

Beneath the Planet of the Batons

I think the baton twirling is only the half of it in Sharon Ott's past. When she got up to help us stage the "fashion show" in Act Two, I was sure that she had runway experience as a girl. I want to start an irresponsible blog rumor that she was a former Miss Teen Milwaukee who twirled during the talent segment of the pageant.

My costume fittings are almost too fantastic to blog, as I'm afraid they are a dream and if I acknowledge them in print, I will be punished and what was real will have ben but fantasy: la vida es suena, you know? When I go into the costume shop for fittings, everywhere I look are pieces of Foppington's costumes. Its like they've sent all the other characters' frocks off to Saipan. Its Novelty Fashion Heaven.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Hun?
hydrocodone bitartate

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best sites about furniture

furniture lexington
canadel furniture
city furniture value
furniture used
city furniture store value

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Use these helpful search engines BD search & movie pages and try to find all you need in your area!
Enjoy

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home