Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Butt Balloon Talks

Today we read through the play and Sharon Ott talked about everything. I love her. When I was a little boy in phd school I was playing Bentley Summerhays in Misalliance directed by our costume designer Anna Oliver's dad and then Sharon came to town before bringing Berkeley Rep to the Tony Awards and cast Anna Oliver's mom in Misalliance at the Rep, so its like a big whirlpool of schoolday memories coalescing on Heinz Street. And then Amy Freed talked and she is the totallest genius working in the theater today and I shall fall in love with her presently and the other actors are GORGEOUS and FUNNY and GOOD. When I went back to Windsor that night to do the puppets Ron Campbell and I had to tell everyone how GORGEOUS the cast was and they wanted to kick us out of Windsor and throw us into Datchet Mead. But tonight I was a puppet. Some of the puppets are eating smores and drinking martinis with the wild turkeys tonight. Especially Sean Daniels who is such a stud as Associate Artistic Director while Moscone's schmoozing the Twin Cities.

1 Comments:

Blogger annestone said...

hi, sweetie - here's to those schooldaze, and that wild turkey : )

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home